"RobFilms" writes:
>w/my mx going down on the calif-yosemite trip, i'm longing for a 2nd body.
>leave in three days for a two week stay on the rhode island coast and
wanted
>to bring the pentax gear.
>
>and then i started thinking about the zx-m.  catch a break on eBay and u
can
>purchase one for less than $100.  i've read the reviews in the camera mags
>(pop said nice things, the brit mags love it).

        You won't likely buy one on eBay and get it in your hands in three days.
If eBay is really an option, why not just wait and get the camera you sound
like you really want -- the PZ-1p?
        As for the zx-m, I have a personal philosophical difference with having a
plastic lens mount.  I won't expound on it for fear of starting another
plastic/metal war, so suffice it to say that a plastic lens mount for
metal-based lenses is not a purchase choice _I_ would make.  Especially when
there are other perfectly servicable manual bodies of other brands that
mount Pentax lenses available for less money.

hope that helps,
patbob ([EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED])