Don Williams wrote:
> Okay stupid Keith you don't have to shout and I won't excuse you. I
> wrote what I did because I do care -- very much as it happens. I have
> friends in Israel and very good ones in Palestine and they have small
> grandchildren. I could see clearly where Boris' post would lead --
> obviously you couldn't. Here's a small contribution.

I shouted? When I added emphasis to one or two of my words?

And where do you get off calling me "stupid?"

I don't plan to be subjected to your inflammatory dialog anymore.
You're a grossly intolerant person, in my opinion, and I will only suffer
argument from rational persons.
You're no longer one of that set... you're plonked, as of right now.

'Bye.

keith whaley