On 7/18/06, Mark Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The lack of an aperture ring doesn't bother me as much as the lack of
> speed. f/3.2 is just too slow for me to get very excited about.
> Certainly not excited enough to pay "Limited" prices.

Were I a digital guy, putting the 21mm pancake on a Pentax digital
body would make a great package for street shooting, both in terms of
total compactness and focal length.  For that purpose, I rarely shoot
much wider open then f4.0 anyway, usually much smaller.  f3.2 would
suite me just fine for most of my purposes.

However at this time, it's all moot.

cheers,
frank