Den 18. jul. 2006 kl. 23.09 skrev frank theriault:

> On 7/18/06, Mark Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> The lack of an aperture ring doesn't bother me as much as the lack of
>> speed. f/3.2 is just too slow for me to get very excited about.
>> Certainly not excited enough to pay "Limited" prices.
>
> Were I a digital guy, putting the 21mm pancake on a Pentax digital
> body would make a great package for street shooting, both in terms of
> total compactness and focal length.  For that purpose, I rarely shoot
> much wider open then f4.0 anyway, usually much smaller.  f3.2 would
> suite me just fine for most of my purposes.

I´m buying the 21 because of its size, and because I hope it is
better with respect to distortion.

I would love to have a 20mm 2.0, but that is not a possibility right
now (Sigma has far too much quality variation for me to put any money
close to it).  Also, a limited lens like that  will be very expensive.

DagT