Hello Scott,

I mostly like it.  The issues can be most dealt with in a crop.  I
find the left bank to be of no value to the picture, and the left side
of the sky kind of hazes out.  So I would crop the left side off.
Also the sky is not really very strong and doesn't need that much
showing.  So I would crop some off the top.  I tried it here and feel
the picture is much stronger that way.

I like the angle and colors that you have portrayed here - a little
more work on the image and it could be quite good.

--
Bruce