Den 20. jul. 2006 kl. 06.05 skrev Keith McGuinness:

> I am NOT saying that what you did is in anyway wrong but you've
> got to remember that the LAWS in other countries might be
> different, not only the customs.

Well, that only brings a new problem.  How much do we have to know
about foreign law? How much does US citizens know about our law, and
how much do we know about other countries?

In relation to the Nikon Contest many years ago (so long that I may
remember wrong) I think there was restriction in Japan against
showing pubic hair.  So shaved models got through. How was I supposed
to know, or understand, that?

DagT