CNN clip at http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/07/21/Sept.11.prof.ap/index.html

Essentially...

1. Most in the Muslim world believe 9/11 was an inside job.
2. After reviewing all the evidence, he concludes that  9/11 was a new Pearl
Harbor, an inside job designed by intelligence agencies and most likely
commanded and authorized by Cheney.
3. The buildings in New York were brought down by controlled demolitions,
running airplanes into them as a cover.
4. According to a university higher-up, the course is supposed to foster
critical thinking.

Tom C.