I have just learned something about it that pretty much seals the deal
-- I'll be buying it if I have to sell a kidney to do it.  It addresses
my most basic complaint about digital.  It's a feature that's so much
of a no-brainer, and yet as far as I know not a single DSLR out there
at any price, including ones using the same sensor, have it.

And unless I've missed some posts, no one has even speculated about it
here.  Or even said "gee, I wish it could do this".

Brothers, I kid you not -- I may be selling my 67.  Naturally, I have
to see it in action to see if it matches up to what the advantage
should be in theory.  But if it does... holy crap.

Mid-September we're going to be seeing some forehead-slapping amongst
the competition in the DSLR world.

Unless, of course, I've been fed a complete load of manure.  Which is
entirely possible.

-Aaron