On Sep 13, 2006, at 7:25, Cotty wrote:

> Vertical orientation sensor.
>
> Sure it's a plus, but to be honest I wish I could switch it off on the
> 1D. There are times when I would like to see the pic on the LCD on the
> back in 'full frame' view, instead of rotated to the height of the
> shortest dimension (for framing assessment etc). Ideally, it would
> mark
> the pic as being rotated which ever way, but display in the camera as
> non-rotated. This make sense?

I seem to recall that the newest "Digital Rebel" has the option to
sense rotation but not rotate in the preview.  Actually, I recall a
lot of options with regard to that sensor (which I'd really like in
the K10D, as long as we're going with the "everything but the kitchen
sink" wishlist!)

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson