hi paul,

yes, i have read up enough to know that with the M and the K lenses
one has to set the aperture manually and that doesn't bother me too
much. i was hesitating a little because i remember reading somewhere
that the f/1.2 series, though more expensive are not as good optically
as the f/1.4 series.

thanks again, regards, subash