From what I've seen, I'd say that the 50mm f/1.4 lenses (A, F and
FA) outperform the K50/1.2, particularly wide open, but that some
users like the K50/1.2's rendering qualities. For that price, if it's
in good condition, it's certainly worth buying and experimenting with
at least. You can likely re-sell it if you are not satisfied for the
same or more money.

For myself, I had several 50s and have settled on the FA50/1.4 as the
one I kept. I prefer to have at least an A series lens so as to use
all the body's exposure modes and decided that AF was an option that
posed advantages as well.

Godfrey