Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
> I don't think I'd use it to store an SD card, it seems somewhat
> inconvenient. But as storage for my 'always thinking I lost it' IR
> remote, it would be great. :-)
>
> Still not sure that I'll buy the battery grip though. I had one for
> the Canon 10D and almost never used it unless I was fitting the
> monstrous EF24-70/2.8L lens on it ... that lens completely over-
> balanced the already huge and heavy body.
>
> Godfrey

Hmm, I've never thought of the 10D, which is on the smaller side of
average for a midrange body, as an 'already huge and heavy body'. I'll
freely admit though that Canon's add-on grips are massive, at least the
digital ones (the Elan 7N's grip is tiny and svelte, ironic in that it's
essentially the same body as the 10D).

-Adam