Yes, I fiddled with them for quite a while. There's just not much in
the scan. I had to push them hard to get rid of an overall muddiness. I
might be able to tweak the scan adjustments and get something better,
but it may just be due to the limited range of the flatbed.
Paul

>>> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5027772