In a message dated 10/7/2006 3:21:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I made this pic last year about this time.  This morning I revisited the
photo and saw something more, different in it.  So, here's the revised
edition.

http://home.earthlink.net/~ebay-pics/fallenleaf2.html

Shel
=====
Higher contrast? Not totally sure what the difference is between the first
and the second, but I would guess that. (You may link to it in later in this
thread, but I tend to comment before I read the whole thread).

I liked the first one, and I like this. Although the leaf's shadow seems a
bit strong. But it fits with the rest, so it balances. In other words, again, I
like it.

Marnie aka Doe