On Tue, 10 Oct 2006, J. C. O'Connell wrote:

> The pankcake 40mm F2.8 M lens is just another example
> Of a lens where there is NO NEW EQUIV.

JC, what are you on about? You are losing even the slightest bit of
credibility and leverage with uninformed statements like that.

If you are genuinely interested, brush up. While doing that, (I will
pass on the opportunity to rhyme) don't write nonsense like the above.

Please.

Pentax has openly admitted that lenses has been their weakness and
they are working on it. I don't like the pancakes, but that's my
problem. Look up the options.

Kostas