In order to cut down on list traffic, anyone still wanting to respond
should, perhaps, email me privately.  I notice old antagonisms
developing as a result of my little survey.   It was not my intention
to provide an arena for that.

In a few days I'll present a final summary and a request for any corrections
or additions, again asking for an off-list response.

I'm hoping, biased as I am, that the results will provide a little incentive
for full k-mount compatibility in any future flagship DLSR.  My reasons
are of course, selfish.  When the divorce went through, wifey took all the
F/FA stuff and some A lenses and the AF bodies, and I kept all the K/M stuff
a few A lenses, and the manual focus bodies.  She kept the p-TTL flashes,
I got the TTL and manual flashes.

I'd like a DLSR, but I'd sure hate to replace all my lenses as long as I
can see
welll enough to manual focus.

But I suspect I'd buy at least a wide AF prime or zoom along with the
flagship.

My list traffic always shows subscribers email addresses; the one that
shows up
in my posts is the one to contact me with.

Keep those opinions coming, folks.  Hopefully off-list.

-Lon