That is correct, but it was before changes also. My network setup is
kind of a relict from the days when I owned graywolf.com, had a half
dozen computers in the house, and was running unix. Now there are only 3
(and a half) behind a firewall <grin>. I do not believe I have the web
and mail servers running in this incarnation however, but I guess I
should check. But I guess it is not too important or I would have
reinstalled everything six months back.

--
graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com