Of course, that's why I'm an agnostic, not an atheist or believer in any God.
I can't know, so I just consider the possibilities, and being outside the
system the design theory seems to have much less success in predicting results
of natural processes than the scientific theory. So, if you are talking about
nature I simply use the most sucessful model. That does not mean that the model
is perfect, it just gives the best results.

By the way I didn't say anything about the existance of a designer in the post
below, I just said that the argument is wrong because from my point of view
natures ability to make these thing is no surprise.

DagT