Here's one of the computer eyes pics I made with my apple II in the mid
1980s. Ingrid, the little girl on the right is now a 23 year old writer
living in New York. Heidi, the girl on the left. is a 30 year old art
director in Chicago. They had to sit very still for these to get good
results. The big Sharp VHS video camera was connected to a card in the
computer slot.