Dear JCO,

Like I said twice before, I didn't notice much difference in focusing the
35mm @ F8 compared to the 105.  As said before, YMMV.

Why argue about personal experiences and opinion.  It seems that anyone who
has an opinion or an experience different than your is a liar or full of
BS.  Give it a rest already!

http://home.earthlink.net/~scbelinkoff/stfu.html

Shel