That's a valid argument, for film shooters.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of J.
C. O'Connell
Sent: 25. november 2006 23:49
To: 'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'
Subject: RE: Pentax 1.8 85mm

It certainly was against your better judgement,
I specifically mentioned that some were done
with bodies and some were done with lenses,
but the net effect of all of the them is
that the image tracks the camera movement
to keep the recorded image from blurring....
Nobody mentioned it but the lens technique
has one major advantage over the body
technique, and that is it will work for
film as well digital whereas its not
really possible to do IS for film in the
body...
jco