I have a Sigma EF500 DG ST flash that I use for all of my flash photography
at present.  I am saving for a Pentax AF540 but am concerned that I may need
to find the funds for the Pentax sooner.

I've been asked by my daughter's child care centre to take the group photos
of the preschoolers "graduating" to Kindi this year.  As it will be flash
photography and I'll be using the K10D, can anyone tell me whether the Sigma
will sork with the camera?  If the answer is no, does that mean it won't
work at all or will it just not meter as effectively.

I'm very much a lay person when it comes to the finer points of flash
photography and the terminology.  If I won't be able to use the Sigma, I'll
need to find some way to get hold of the  Pentax flash in the next 2-3
weeks...not sure that's possible.

Thanks
James