Thank you Ken!

I was particularly stuck by this portion of the interview: "Production
Planning dep’t in [the] development team and [the] marketing staff in
sales company were independently operating [before] but were
consolidated into one in April 2005.  This means the group that has
been taking pulse of market and those take initiative in product
development [now] work together."

What a concept - marketing and product development actually working
together! The pointy-haired boss finely listened to Dilbert! Hell just
froze over!

Stan