Hi Peter,

I've been doing some reading.  It looks like you can only use the SDHC
logo and speed class things if you are a member of the SD card
association www.sdcard.org

The Ridata card is SD V2.0 compliant, which is what SDHC is.  I know
that the 4 gig Ridata didn't work in the K100D until after I did the
firmware upgrade.  Then it did.

I will check the locally available card readers for SD V2.0 compliance
and see if I find one that will work.

--
  Leon

http://www.bluering.org.au