Steve,

I'm a quantitative, measurable kind of guy with a background and love
of science.  I see what you are saying, but recognize that 'Science'
is much more political than most any scientist will admit.  Ths
scientific establishment dismissed/burried Einstein for nearly 20
years before it acknowledged he was right.  The experimantal results
finally overwhelmed the prevailing theories.

In this case, I am a bit suspicious.  The climatologists have way too
much incentive to find that 'The Sky Is Falling!'  If it is, they are
terribly important people and we must pay absolute attention to
everything they say.  If it isn't, then their work is just another
'ho-hum' fact in the ebb and flow of our planet.

Now what outcome do you think those who study climate would favor for
their careers?  Only actual results will tell us the truth.

Regards,  Bob S.