A little off topic, but I just spent three and a half hours taking
every f**king drawer and bag apart in my apartment.

I wanted to do a simple thing this morning: photograph our little
Xmas tree and card decoration with the Pentax K10D, Sony R1 and KM
A2, to see the differences and I need to use a tripod and half-second
exposure to get the little tree's lights to balance about right with
the ambient exposure.

I *thought* I had put all the A2's bits (camera, two batteries,
charger, hood, remote release and ISO hot shoe adapter) into one bag.
Well, the remote release and hot shoe adapter were missing. SOMEHOW
they were moved elsewhere.

Finally found them. I don't find this fun, and I can't blame any
children ... Good came out of it, however: I located about $600 worth
of stuff I no longer use that I will post to Ebay.

Next project: empty and reorganize every storage receptacle in my
office so I know where everything is again. You can't more forward
with your work if you can't find the tools to do it. ;-)

Godfrey