I was up in San Francisco yesterday with the new Pentax K10D body and
20-35mm lens. My friend Phoebe met up with me, we wandered several
galleries and stores in the Union Square area. I made about 75
exposures. Took a few out of that set that I thought were kind of fun
studies ...

   http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW6/45.htm
   http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW6/46.htm
   http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW6/47.htm

I didn't want to clutter my PAW with four pictures of the same
subject matter, but I kinda liked these too:

   http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW6/47a.htm
   http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW6/47b.htm
   http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW6/47c.htm

Not high art here, but fun to my eye. ;-)

Overall, the improvement in imaging quality due to the higher
resolution, better dynamic range, and more consistent metering
compared to the *ist DS body is impressing me: these took very little
image processing past RAW conversion. The image stabilization is
netting much improved sharpness in the sub 1/20 second range. Focus
accuracy is very good as well, and fast.

Comments, critique, flames always appreciated.

enjoy,
Godfrey