From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Margus Männik
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 5:10 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: More rumors ... (and happy New Year)

35mm is technically speaking a wide angle, but IRL it's not quite a
wide. At least not for my kind of photography. OK, it's a bit
individual.

Vignetting can NOT be so easily corrected without loss on density range
(photographic latitude).
But, yes, the loss of resolution is the main problem.
I do agree - generally - the smaller the frame, the better correction
technologies have
to be used. However, digital sensor introduces it's own limitations and
if we summarize
lens + sensor (+other technical limitations), today digital FF
wide-angle digital FF is still
bigger problem than Digital APS wide-angle.

BRM