The Prius with the JBL stereo option (included in the 2006 models
starting with option package #3, I think; I have option package #6)
has the hands-free option built in. It connected with the Treo 650
instantly.

The in-car address book, speed dial and voice phone control is
managed manually, independent of the phone. A bit of work to set up,
but it allows me to put the 10-15 numbers I want to have access to
quickly into the car explicitly and nothing else. If I need to call a
number not in the system, I activate it on the Treo directly and it
automatically connects with the hands-free system for the rest of the
usage.

The only two package options on the Prius above #6 were first the
navigation system and then the leather seats. I decided to save the
money ... GPS would be nice but I'm not willing to part with $1500
for it: it's not that important to me. A hand-held would be more
useful, when I need one.

Godfrey