Hi Shel,

Every single US website that offers free services, that I have ever
seen, uses "For Free!" and not "Free" or "Free of Charge" or "Gratis" or
any other correct combination of words. But if you look again you'll see
that I write US spoken English is sometimes strange. And do not imply
that this is always the case. But find me a website offer that is "Free"
and not "For free" and I'll take back (most of) my words.

If you see a child with dirty sneakers up on the sofa cushions do you
say "Get you feet off the sofa" or "Get your feet off of the sofa?"

Don

--
Dr E D F Williams
www.kolumbus.fi/mimosa/