Well, maybe not explicitly, no. But "idyllic" is what
most tribes would consider their existance prior to
arrival of whites. They may have had their internal
struggles but it was nothing compared to the onslaught
of white aggression.

It just seemed like that was where that notion was
heading. If not, my bad.

;-]

-Brendan