Hi!

When I bought my K10D I also bought a TwinMOS 1GB 150x memory card. The
first one broke (camera would display "memory card error" message) after
about 250 images. I have replaced this card with another one of the same
kind.

Now I am getting very strange messages. They appeared just before the
previous card broke done:

I would take a shot. Then I would insert it to my SanDisk 12 in 1 card
reader and try to *move* files from the card on to my hard drive. The
files would copy, but Windows would refuse to delete them saying that
"disk is write protected". Of course the lock switch on the card is in
unlocked position.

So now I have to delete all or format my card each time I am done
copying my stuff.

What is wrong? Is there some kind of basic incompatibility here? Or do I
have to, G-d forbid, have my camera inspected by service center?

Thanks.

Boris