Hi all.

I borrowed a K100D from a friend for the weekend, mainly to get a feel
for how the actual process of using a manual lens with it is.  I have to
say, it's quite easy to do -- lens+ae lock isn't hard, especially since
I've been shooting (intentionally) with a fully manual camera (K1000)
for the last two years.

I took it along with me for breakfast and the farmers market here in
Seattle this weekend.  I put a gallery up here:
http://gabrielcain.com/gallery2/v/pentax_test/
Comments and criticism welcome/solicited.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the performance.  I definitely
experienced the suck that is using Alkaline batteries with it, as I've
read here.  30-40 shots with no flash, and there they go.  I bought a
pack of lithiums, and they've lasted for the last hundred+ shots.
That's pleasant, but I'm glad that the K10D uses a Lithium Ion battery.

Gabriel,
whose saving his pennies for a K10D