You make a good point there, Markus. The only way the cost of a hobby
can be figured is "I can afford it", or "I can not afford it".

Now a business is different as that is figured "Income - Expenses =
Profits", so it is somewhat different. But does taking 10x the number of
shots increase profits? Before you folks answer, remember that your time
is an expense.

-graywolf