From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
J. C. O'Connell
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 10:40 PM
To: 'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'
Subject: RE: Asked to do a wedding.

dont forget, your memory card(s) can fail with digital even
if you got some good shots. I know it's rare but its still a
possibility.
And the kind of things that I learned from the book have nothing
to do with cameras, it has to do with the kind of shots to
take and how to deal with the clients before during and after the
wedding itself. If you do any
weddings, get a good book on wedding photography and read it cover to
cover FIRST.
jco