> Plus a little other information:
>
> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1036&message=21896693

Personally, I'm not too upset that the 645D is on hold for a little while.
Regular dSLRs are much more profitable, and Pentax seems to be on a roll right
now.  Plus, if what they say about the dSLR market stabilizing in a couple
years is true, they could hold off with the 645D and release it when people
might actually consider it or need it.

Plus plus, sensor quality may go up and/or prices may come down in that time,
making the 645D a better competitor.

Of course, this is all just speculation and should be taken with a giant chunk
of salt.  Still, if I have the money when it does come out, I might consider
buying it.  It'd be cheaper than shooting with my 6x7.

John

(lunch break's over) :(