A shot from Saturdays anuall snowgolf day. We came in second last.
Goal is not to finish last, not first.LOL

About 1/2 way around the course we have a warm up fire going. My shot
and two others from our foursome landed in or on the edge.

We play best ball, and mine was on the edge.

This is Jim, using a cut down hockey stick, to flick the ball to the
cup. Best way to play this game is use an iron on the fairway and the
stick to flick into the cup.

istD, A 28 f 1.8 jpeg mode, with +0.3 EV, Lightroom adjustment for
shadows.Exported as a jpeg then sharpened and SFW as sRGB.

Enjoy and comments welcome

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com