When I've loaded scanned files from Pentax film cameras, I get the drop
down menus that allow me to pick a camera, lens and lens series.
However, none of these can be left blank. If the lens is unknown or not
listed, you have to specify "unknown." I've uploaded both LX and 6x7
pics without problems.
Paul