On Fri, 16 Mar 2007, William Robb wrote:
> I downloaded a chart that some guy with a D70 made. It's printed off on an
> 8.5x11 sheet of paper. I used the 31mm, at about a 2 or so foot range.
> I haven't checked focus with any other lenses yet, that will be my project
> for tomorrow.

There have been some criticism about the above chart using a 45 degree
angle method.  I have no idea whether those criticism were valid, and some
claim that this would introduce errors and force FF or BF.

Another chart http://www.geocities.jp/pen_pen_pentax/focus/ was "claimed"
to be better as the focus target was vertical.

I would also like to know if these test charts were better or should we
use real life objects.

Another word of caution is the lighting.  Users have noticed variation
whether you are using daylight or tungsten light.

--
--Lawrence [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.vex.net/~lawrence --
--Tungsten T3 Enhanced DIA Keyboard----Nokia Ringtone Convertor--