G'day Paul,

Yeah, I did get a bit carried away with the saturation, & I just tried
the curves adjustment and it does look much better.

It's a full frame, unframed shot.. I tried "opening" the eye with the
Bloat tool in the liquify filter, and it kinda worked, but I didn't do
it in this version.

This is a simple case of trying to Phix-with-Photoshop a very
unflattering photo :-)

Thanks for looking & your comments.

Cheers,

Dave