Paul Stenquist wrote:

>I think you do a decent job on the retouching. I would reduce the
>saturation a wee bit and push the middle of the RGB curve up a bit to
>brighten midrange tones without losing contrast. But the real problem
>here is that her eye is half closed. Is this a crop? I don't like the
>one-eyed framing.
>On Mar 16, 2007, at 11:31 PM, David Savage wrote:

Well I bet she likes the second a bit better but the severe crop would
be as likely a reason...

It does look "fake" after retouching - it is a bitch to do that stuff...
but you also changed her coloration.
(noticed the lipstick changed color :) )

I agree with Paul, I dont like the framing either.  She is a pretty
woman and no amount of gausian
blurr with bring back her whole face :)  YOu are trying to be too artsy
, David I think.

ann