From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
John Sessoms
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 7:55 PM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Auto-110 SLR

Does anyone know somewhere that will attempt to repair a Pentax Auto-110
(actually Auto-110 Super)? I have one that froze up last year and I have
not been able to find anyone who will undertake to repair it.

I had not used it in a while, six months or more, and decided to play
with it. I put fresh batteries in and a new film cartridge. The first
time I tripped the shutter it froze with the shutter closed and the
mirror up.

The only thing I have done to it since is to try another fresh set of
batteries in hope that was what caused the problem.