> From:
> "John Celio"
>> Does anyone know somewhere that will attempt to repair a Pentax Auto-110
>> (actually Auto-110 Super)? I have one that froze up last year and I have
>> not been able to find anyone who will undertake to repair it.
>
> I got one of my Auto110s fixed at APEX Camera Repair, in Walnut Creek,
> California.  They don't have a website, but you can look up their
> contact info online.  They do very good work, and even have the
> capability to fabricate new parts when old ones are no longer
> available (they did that for my 6x7 repair last year).
>
> I also repaired another Auto110 on my own.  There's not a whole lot
> going on in those tiny cameras, so it wasn't a difficult process.

The service tech I usually rely on said he wouldn't touch it, but he did
have the microfiche repair manual from Pentax on it, which I was welcome
to have. I've got that, but I also have a recurring waking nightmare of
starting disassembly and hearing a tiny little "TING" sound as some
irreplaceable part whizzes past my nose and across the room, never to be
found again.