Shel,

I really like both of these. Especially the tonal
range in the wider shot. There's horizontal, vertical
and oblique angles everywhere but the framing seems to
contain everything without it looking busy.

-Brendan

http://home.earthlink.net/~pdml-pics/stationplatform.html

http://home.earthlink.net/~pdml-pics/barrelwindow.html