Hello!

Sorry for bringing up this question that may be known to most
of the people here. I just realized that I don't know it, and couldn't
find the information on the KMP site or elsewhere on the web.

This question is about aperture control design.
For the A and later lenses that have "A" setting on the aperture ring, -
what is the step of the actual aperture setting in this mode?
If it doesn't coinside with F-stops or 1/2-F-stops, then is it
body-dependent (i.e. is one body more capable to utilize
sub-1/2-f-stops then another) or is it standardized?

I realize that the motion of the diaphragm actuator in the lens is
stepless, so it is up to the body to choose the steps, if any
(is it determined by the DAC bitness?)

Thank you,

Igor