Yes, they're hard to predict, but they're overall mix looks good. In
the hard to predict category, I submitted both of the trailer park
images I showed here a month or so ago. The one where the woman looks
somewhat posed in the lawn chair was accepted. That one was not well
liked here. The shot where she is leaning on the railing of her porch
and looking wistfully into the distance was rejected. That one was
liked here. However, the former is a 6x7 image with lots of detail.
The latter is a 35mm shot that has a more "gentle" look. Both were
submitted as BW.
Paul