Last Saturday, I decided that I would take my PZ20 out for a spin, for a
change. Unfortunately, we didn't get very far. After just 4 pictures,
the -20 decided it was time to rewind the film. This has happened once
before, and I believe I got exactly 4 shots last time, too. I've used
this body without problems in the meantime, but possibly for no more
than one film. On both these occasions, the film had been sitting in the
camera for some time. And it was B&W film both times, but different types.

So, has this happened to anyone else? Do you have any idea what may be
causing it? I must admit it wouldn't feel like a great loss if I had to
give up on this camera, but if there is something I can do...

- Toralf