Well, the chat with the big boss finally happened today. I may have
mentioned that since we have the new(April 2006) CEO, the cowboy from
Calgary, that my old survey department here in Ontario was up for
major resturcture.
The old CEO was happy to get jobs that as long as we broke even and
kept people employeed, he was happy.

Well new dud says if we cant make tons of money, like we do here in
oil rich Alberta, its no longer worth bidding on these jobs.

Sooooooo, after 33 and a 1/3 years with the same company, the drafting
department in shambles, we are talking about the handshake.

I knew it was coming, just a suprise, but glad its out in the open now,.

I'll mostlikly will take it, i have untill after Vegas to decide, but
i'm pretty sure i can get parttime work with a few small surveyors i
know in the city. Thats all i want anyway.

Looks like i'll try and add more equestrian weekends so that shoulds help.

I stiil plan on taking the courses at Geoargan College for studio
lighting and the PS for photographers class as well.

Sorry gang but i;ll be shooting more Nikon now, since Pentax is not a
Pro camera, i have to be a pro, i cannot afford to wait for metering
linkage.

LOL

I'l also be attending GFM. That is a given.

Dave B

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com