From: "Paul Stenquist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 4:16 PM
> Hi Lasse,
> Good to hear from you. It must be homecoming weekend on the PDML.
> Hope you decide to post some spring pics. We are allowed to view
> Canon photos. That general permission falls under a set of guidelines
> known as "the Cotty rules." :-)
> Paul

Thanks for your welcome Paul,

Also thanks for encouraging me to post pictures.
I hope that I will do so, once I finish some other things that need my
attention right now.
There's been a period of very little creativity photography-wise. But I have
well grounded hopes for this to change in the near future though.

Thanks,
Lasse