FWIW... on the l-ion batteries there are several on the list who
bought extras of a non-OEM brand that I beleive are intended for a
Minolta of some variety, I seem to recall the battery being prices
around $18 on B&H, if that helps with the decision.

Otherwise... I also have a DL, and am frustrated with MF in any
lighting condition and my personal plan to solve this problem (at the
moment) is to aquire a DS/2, which also has the prism instead of
mirror.

And finally... can you really get $250-300 for a DL on ebay?  I
thought I has seen a DS new-in-box with warranty go for $325.  I
figured the most for a used DL would be around $200, I could be very
wrong though. :)  Good luck in your upcoming enablement.

Russ

Legacy Air, Inc.
11900 Airport Way
Broomfield Colorado 80021